TITLE: HP Notebook System BIOS Update
VERSION: 01.06 REV: A PASS: 1
This package creates files that contain an image of the System BIOS (ROM) for
the supported notebook models with a P78 family ROM. This package is used to
flash the System ROM on a supported notebook.
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP81401.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: 0f8186bce80a7fd79d767bc1207d6dcb
EFFECTIVE DATE: July 27, 2017
SSM SUPPORTED: Yes
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP EliteBook 850 G4 Notebook PC
HP ZBook 15u G4 Mobile Workstation
HP EliteBook 820 G4 Notebook PC
HP EliteBook 828 G4 Notebook PC
HP EliteBook 840 G4 Notebook PC
HP EliteBook 848 G4 Notebook PC
HP ZBook 14u G4 Mobile Workstation
Microsoft Windows 10 All Editions (64-bit)
- Provides support for a printing keyboard in the Japan region.
- Fixes an issue where the system does not power on (boot) or resume from sleep
(S3) mode after TXT is enabled and Video Memory Size is set to 64 MB.
- Fixes an issue on a system with fast boot and Bitlocker enabled where the
system displays a message to enter the Bitlocker Recovery key after the system
is rebooted or after the system is powered on (cold boot).
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
Copyright (c) 2017 HP Development Company, L.P.