TITLE: HP Probook 6x5 G3 Windows 10 x64 Driver Pack
VERSION: 7.00 REV: A PASS: 1
This package contains the drivers necessary for Microsoft Windows operating
system deployment for supported HP notebook models. This package provides the
drivers for the integrated and select add-in devices in an INF format. This
format is compatible with bare-metal Operating System deployment tools that
require INF based drivers.
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP80517.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: d87b58b6dd8b44d20f4ce67a6545aa59
EFFECTIVE DATE: June 21, 2017
CATEGORY: Manageability - Driver Pack
SSM SUPPORTED: No
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP ProBook 645 G3 Notebook PC
HP ProBook 655 G3 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 version 1703 (64-bit)
Provides the following drivers:
Alcor Micro Smart Card Reader Driver, version 22.214.171.124
AMD IO Driver, version 126.96.36.199
AMD Video Drivers and Control Panel, version 17.10.2001 (Updated)
Conexant HD Audio Driver, version 11.47.2307.69 (Updated)
HP 3D DriveGuard Software, version 188.8.131.52
HP Universal Camera Driver, version 2016.0.0.9
HP Wireless Button Driver, version 184.108.40.206
Intel Wireless LAN Driver (Windows 10), version 220.127.116.11 (Updated)
Realtek Ethernet Controller Drivers, version 10.10.714.2016
Realtek RTL8723BE/RTL8188EE 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN Drivers, version
Realtek USB and PCIe Media Card Reader Drivers, version 10.0.370.142
Synaptics Mouse Driver, version 18.104.22.168 (Updated)
Synaptics WBF Fingerprint Driver, version 4.5.341.0 (Updated)
- This Driver Pack provides drivers that are verified on Windows 10, version
- Some communication technology device drivers such as Bluetooth, NFC, WWAN, and
WiGig may not be included in the driver pack. Visit www.hp.com to download and
install the full setup package.
- Verify that the Microsoft SCCM environment has all cumulative updates
installed. Issues may be encountered if the environment is not up to date.
- A fingerprint driver is included for Windows security authentication only. For
full use of HP Client Security Manager, download and install the full setup
package from the products software download page.
- It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
HP Manageability website
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to
extract the contents of the file.
3. Import the contents of the file into a content management tool that supports
operating system deployment.
NOTE: It may be necessary to restart the system for USB 3.0 drivers to function
Copyright (c) 2017 HP Development Company, L.P.